Under the law of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor must not be sold or supplied to a minor in the course of business.
[For Desktop] Please scroll left/right to browse more..
Specialists in the wines of Chablis since 1814, J. Moreau & Fils has built its reputation on a love of wine and respect for the terroir. Located just outside the village of Chablis, J. Moreau & Fils’ house style is to capture the purity and minerality of Chablis in each of its stunning wines. The wines can be characterized by Chablis’ signature lively minerality and a perfect balance between terroir, fruit, structure and texture, making them accessible in their youth while simultaneously possessing a great aging potential.
The 34 hectares of the Mont de Milieu “umbrella” vineyard are located on the right bank of the River Serein in the communes of Fleys and Fyé. It enjoys a geographical situation comparable to those of the grand crus and its south/south-east aspect guarantee extremely good sunshine.
Chablis Premier Cru
Country of Origin:
Alcoholic fermentation started in stainless-steel, then, after 3 days, racking of around 35% from the juices which were placed in fine-grained barrels. For the other part (65%) the fermentation lasted 10 days in temperature-controlled vats (18-20ºC) to preserve a maximum fruit. 100% malolactic fermentation. Aged on lees for 14 months.
Light gold colour.
Complex nose offering notes of white flowers and fruits such as peach.
Unctuous mouth offering aromas of yellow fruits, hazelnut notes and a long, rich and quite saline finish.