Under the law of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor must not be sold or supplied to a minor in the course of business.
Scroll left/right to browse more..
The true taste of Cuba! 100% made and aged in Cuba, combining freshness and character to make true Cuban Mojitos and Daiquiris. Bartenders’ favourite rum.
原產地Place of origin:
Havana Club 3 Años 如稻草黃般的淺色反映了歲月的精華：每一滴酒都經歷過最少三年陳年，溢滿了柔順的香氣及橡木桶，糖蜜及甘蔗的味道。味道平衡而複雜，帶甜而溫和，還帶有一絲如柑橘的果香。
FRESHNESS FROM THE CONTINUOUS DISTILLATION OF SUGAR MOLASSES AND CHARACTER FROM AGEING: A WINNING COMBINATION
Havana Club 3 Años has a light, straw colour that reveals its age: every single drop has aged for a minimum of three years. The nose is a full bouquet of smooth aromas, with hints of oak, molasses and sugar cane. The taste is well-balanced and complex: a sweet, mild, fruity flavour with a light hint of citrus.
A true taste of Cuba Enjoy the sensorial experience of making an authentic Cuban Mojito at home by following our simple “Mix, Muddle, Mix” recipe. Be sure to make enough to share with your friends!
1. Mix the sugar and the fresh lime juice with a spoon.
2. Muddle the mint sprigs in the sugar and lime mixture.
3. Mix again after adding the Havana Club 3, and ice cubes. Top up with sparkling water.
4. Garnish with a mint sprig and…salud!
Hemingway Daiquiri Recipe:
A twist in the plot Pink grapefruit juice is the key ingredient for this Daiquiri guaranteed to cure writer's block – one of several variations served up to Hemingway at El Floridita.
1. Put the fresh lime juice, Maraschino liqueur, pink grapefruit juice, ice cubes, and the Havana Club 3 into a shaker or large jar with a lid.
2. Shake for 30 seconds.
3. Strain into a cocktail glass.
4. Garnish with a twist of pink grapefruit peel and…salud!
Classic Daiquiri Recipe:
No blender? No hay problema As any Cuban will tell you, you don't need fancy gadgets to make fantastic cocktails. Shake this Daiquiri in any large jar with a lid and it will taste just as good!
1. Put the sugar in a shaker or large jar with a lid and gently squeeze in the lime juice.
2. Add the Havana Club 3 and ice cubes. Shake it like you mean it for about 30 seconds.
3. Strain into a cocktail glass and…salud!